Vitox provides important antioxidant vitamins, minerals, and essential nutrients necessary for health and well-being.
- A well-balanced antioxidant formula with optimal levels of vitamins A, C and E, plus beta-carotene, enhanced with l-glutathione and grape seed extract
- A complete bone formula rich in calcium, magnesium, chromium and selenium
- A complete B-vitamin formula
- A balanced trace mineral formula including zinc, iron, copper, manganese, chromium and selenium
- Supplies bioavailable, chelated minerals and trace minerals.
- All-natural gel caps that meet the USP XXIII requirements for disintegration and dissolution
Take two (2) capsules twice daily with eight (8) ounces of liquid during your morning and evening meals. Store in a cool, dry place.
Serving Size 2 Capsules
Servings per Container: 60
Amount Per 2 Capsules % Daily Value* Vitamin A (63% as Beta Carotene (6300 IU) from Blakeslea trispora and Vitamin A Acetate) 10,000 IU 200% Vitamin C (as Calcium Ascorbate) 250 mg 417% Vitamin D (as Cholecalciferol) 200 IU 50% Vitamin E (as d-Alpha Tocopheryl Succinate, Mixed Tocopherols) 150 IU 500% Vitamin K (as Phylloquinone) 35 mcg 44% Thiamin (as Thiamine Momonitrate) 1.5 mg 100% Riboflavin (as Riboflavin) 1.7 mg 100% Niacin (as Niacinamide) 20 mg 100% Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hycrochloride) 2 mg 100% Folate (as Folic Acid) 200 mcg 50% Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin) 6 mcg 100% Biotin 150 mcg 50% Pantothenic Acid (as D-Calcium Pantothenate) 25 mg 250% Calcium (as Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Ascorbate, Calcium Citrate, Calcium Bisglycinate) 275 mg 25% Iron (as Iron Bisglycinate) 3 mg 17% Magnesium (as Magnesium Oxide, Magnesium Citrate, Magnesium Glycinate) 100 mg 25% Zinc (as Zinc Bisglycinate) 7.5 mg 50% Selenium (as L-Selenomethionine) 50 mcg 71% Copper (as Copper Bisglycinate) 1 mg 50% Manganese (as Manganese Bisglycinate) 2.5 mg 125% Chromium (as Chromium Nicotinate Glycinate) 50 mcg 42% Boron (as Boron Citrate) 0.5 mg * * Daily Values not established